Sunday Wine Club: Chardonnay
Date: Sunday 22nd April, 3-5 p.m.
Venue: Symposium Wine Emporium, 32 Lansdown Place, Lewes
- Continues our year-long series exploring the world's grape varieties
- This month: Chardonnay
- From the steely minerality of Chablis, through the sparkle of a Blanc de Blancs, to creamy Burgundy and rich, tropic-flavoured warm climate examples, there's a Chardonnay for everyone. Come and discover your favourite style!
- Expect to try 6 wines in total, with an emphasis on fun learning, exploring the range of flavours one grape can produce from different soils and climates around the world.
- Includes a steady supply of Flint Owl Bakery bread between glasses
- Tickets available in-store or online here.